Re: [amibroker] Re: Scanning for stocks not conditions...

Right but this has the disadvantage of putting the search range into the
program code. Also it doesn't look like you can do this easily for an
interval within the price vector... only from the last day back. Oh
well, something we just have to live with I guess.

-- John

dtsokakis wrote:

John,
Suppose your want to search a condition COND for the last x days.
You may use the exploration

COND=C>Ref(C,-1);//your condition here
x=10;//the days you will search
Filter=Sum(COND,x)>=1;
AddColumn(C,"");//add any informative columns

Set n last quotations n=1 and explore.
You will not see when COND was true, but each ticker will appear only
once in your result list.
Dimitris Tsokakis

--

John T. Nelson