Re: [amibroker] TJ - Plug-in capabilities?

Steve,

1. This is not directly supported by AFL. With plugins you
theoretically can do this but this would require writing your own Equity()
function and storing all intermediate
results by yourself in RAM and/or external files. This is
quite a lot of work

2. There are plans to support this directly in
AmiBroker by the end of this year.

3. Yes you can write a stand alone exe but accessing quotes
across process boundaries (two .EXEs) is not too fast. It is better to write it
as a DLL or ActiveX DLL. (see point 1)
Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE