>From:
Richard
Alford
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 3:13
PM
Subject: [amibroker] TJ: Dynamic
Portfolio capabilities? was TJ - Plug-in capabilities?

This is an important and widely held desire,
to be able to backtest "dynamic portfolios", i.e. portfolios which select
from the sub-universe based on criteria and then update periodically or as
necessary based upon criteria.

This has been mentioned in the past, andI
thought Tomasz has replied in the affirmative although I could be wrong about
the latter.

Please comment Tomasz, and hopefully in the
affirmative.  What are your plans for Dynamic Portfolios?

Cordially,

Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE