Re: AmiQuote Ticker list for ^AORD

Hi Pacific dont know if you got the tls file you wanted but i just
uploaded the asx.tls file for you

Regards David

ps if you have files already created without the yahoo .. .ax ending
then simply use TJ's script to add .ax to the ticker alias list and
then you can have the best of both your own data and grap a daily
snap shot from yahoo also if thats what u want