Re: AmiQuote Ticker list for ^AORD

Hi David,

Thanks for that...much appreciated. Was about to start adding the .AX
extension manually...... assume TJ scipt is in a message here
somewhere..good for future reference.

Have been running Yahoo Data on about 600 tickers in parallel to all
tickers in MS. Have finding nothing wrong with Yahoo data ...so hence
the decision to update all stocks to Yahoo.

Thanks again and regards.

pacific