AmiQuote Ticker list for ^AORD

Hi Folks,

Wonder if an australian user of AB has a TLS file for all stocks on
the ASX that they could post here or in the files section of the list.

My current AmiQuote TLS file for the ASX has about 600 or so tickers.

I would like to update to contain all stocks listed on the ASX but
would prefer not to type the Yahoo .AX extention on 800 or so tickers.

Have also been running a separate metastock database via the MS plug-
in but am finding the Yahoo downloads so convenient etc will probably
just run with Yahoo.

Thank you and regards

pacific