>From:
<A title=eseward_2000@xxxx
href="">eseward_2000
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 9:46
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Backup ofgroup
messages with Express Assist
Hi Thomas :)Yes, I've seen that one too. Thanks
very much.The Outlook question below was from another
member.Best to you.Bill--- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., "Thomas Zmuck" <<A
href="">thomas.zm@xxxx...> wrote:> Hello
Bill,> > as i see on their website you need another tool:
outback> > <A
href="">http://ajsystems.com/outback.html>
----- >   From: jnp@xxxx >   To:
amibroker@xxxx >   Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 5:03
PM>   Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Backup of group messages
with Express Assist> > >   Can this work
with Microsoft Office's Outlook?> >   At 02:52 PM
7/8/2002 +0000, you wrote:> >
Thomas,> >     Thanks! This looks very
useful, as does their Outlook backup program.
>     I'll be giving them a try.>
>     Bill> >
>     --- In amibroker@xxxx, "Thomas Zmuck"
<thomas.zm@xxxx> wrote:>     > Hello
Group,>     > >
> I think, the most of us using Outlook express for downloading
>     messages, and than delete all messages from
time to time.>     > I have found a nice
utility, which allows to make a  backup of
>     messages from
outlook.>     > <A
href="">http://ajsystems.com/oexhome.html>
> >     > This helps to find messages later
again.>     > >
> >     > Thomas Zmuck> >
Yahoo! Terms of Service. >
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
Yahoo! Terms of Service.Your use of Yahoo! Groups is