>From:
Yuki
Taga
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">Richard Alford
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 10:10
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AA windowsizing
bug?
Hi Richard,Tuesday, July 9, 2002, 11:47:51 AM,you
wrote:Same version; same OS.  Should duplicate.  Either
that, or there issomething else that causes this, and I have erroneously
associatedthe two.  But the window usually sticks . . . until it
doesn't.YukiRA> Probably does not generalize.  AB
v4.06.01 is sticky for me, before and after guru.  It is probably os
dependant. running w2k here.RA> Cheers,RA>
RichardRA>   ----- Original Message -----
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx RA>   Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002
6:13 PMRA>   Subject: [amibroker] AA window sizing
bug?RA>   Can anyone else confirm
this?RA>   The AA window size is supposed to be 'sticky',
according to Tomasz,RA>   and usually it is.  But there
is apparently some connection betweenRA>   the AA windowand
the Guru Commentary window.  After using the GCRA>
window, I find the AA window is set back to its default small
size.RA>   Yuki ^_^RA>
mailto:yukitaga@xxxxRA>
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENTYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject tothe
Yahoo! Terms of Service.