Re: [amibroker] Statistical Errors in Excel

Interesting article, although I will not lose sleep
over the issue.  The answers should always fit mental "reasonableness
criteria" and I suspect I can detect errors O(10^8), btw 10^8 is a bit bigger
than a million....

At any rate, I am sure this will be the reason for
WCOM's issue and Billy Buck$ will make good to all the investors.

Cheers,

Richard

<BLOCKQUOTE