>From:
<A title=nenapacwanfr@xxxx
href="">nenapacwanfr
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 9:42 AM
Subject: [amibroker] rembuy
improvement
Al, and allI am thinking to add some upgrade to the
rembuy & remshort this weekend:1/ add a getvariable sellPor
CoverP, it returns the exit price if we use the Low for stop and the
profitprice if we use an exit on target( H>profitprice)and take care of
the gap on open2/ add the possibility to exit on the same bar of the
entry if the entryprice is the open, the others cases of entryprice( close
or buystop for long or sellstop for short) can exit only next bar after
the entry Bar ( like applystop)3/ other
ideas?stephaneYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.