Re: rembuy improvement

Al
> Sounds good to me, Stephane. Regarding your first point, what if
>you use the close rather than the low as your stop?

sellP will be an option in the sellprice
if you want the close as your stop, let sellprice =close;

>Also, regarding your second point, will this override your exit
>delay = 1 set in Settings as an exception in the event of a gap
>opening? Thanks. Great work.

I think it will override the setting delay, but I think I'll do this
possibility to entry and exit on same day in an extra dll
scRemBuyTrailOpen

3/ Perhaps I'll add an new argument to exit on a binary signal,for
example when month()==6

stephane

> Al V.

Service.