rembuy improvement

Al, and all

I am thinking to add some upgrade to the rembuy & remshort this
weekend:

1/ add a getvariable sellP or CoverP, it returns the exit price if we
use the Low for stop and the profitprice if we use an exit on target
( H>profitprice)and take care of the gap on open

2/ add the possibility to exit on the same bar of the entry if the
entryprice is the open, the others cases of entryprice( close or
buystop for long or sellstop for short) can exit only next bar after
the entry Bar ( like applystop)

3/ other ideas?

stephane