Klez virus

Just for calibration, do any of you received repeated emails containing the
Klez virus. Not a day goes by that I do not have Norton antivirus
highlighting and then quaranteeing this virus. It comes from everywhere
including many messages from servers (like AT&T) that say one of my messages
has been detected containing the virus and they are returning it to me. My
computer does not have the virus (thank goodness). I suspect that with the
very wide reach of the ami list, my email is in many address books and the
virus has picked it up and sent it on. Just wondering if I am the only one
getting these or if more of you poor souls are also receiving them. No
damage done with my protection but what a waste....

Sigh.

Ken