>From:
Ken Close
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">AmiBroker List
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 1:47 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Klez virus
Just for calibration, do any of you received repeated
emails containing theKlez virus.  Not a day goes by that I do not
have Norton antivirushighlighting and then quaranteeing this virus. It
comes from everywhereincluding many messages from servers (like AT&T)
that say one of my messageshas been detected containing the virus andthey
are returning it to me. Mycomputer does not have the virus (thank
goodness). I suspect that with thevery wide reach of the ami list, my
email is in many address books and thevirus has picked it up and sentit
on.  Just wondering if I am the only onegetting these or if moreof
you poor souls are also receiving them.  Nodamage done with my
protection but what a
waste....Sigh.KenYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.