Re: Fw: Metastock's formula into AFL

Ken
I don't know Metastock language, I find formulas in internet and I
don't know how to translate them into AFL language, because I don't
know how to write in this language. I use Amibroker and I copy in my
system the formulas that I find here or in Amibroke's home page, but
really I don't know how to write in AFL language. I did the example
in AA but it doesn't go.
Thanks
Peter
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
> Peter: I understand being new, as I stated. But do you intend to
use AB??
> like you use Metastock??
>
> If yes, you will need to know how to do basic things. As you
become more
> familiar, your use of some of the great power of AB will start to
come out.
> AB can do so much more than metastock, you will hardly believe it.
>
> But you have to start learning, even if it is just basics.
>
> Also, you will learn so much more and get so much more help if you
will try
> yourself to convert one of your more simple Metastock formulas.
Try it in
> AB and if you get errors and can not figure out what to do, then
post your
> message here with the code you tried that did not work. People
here will
> then point out what needs to be changed and you can use that.
Others might