>From:
ddsmcl
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 8:50 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Numerical
Recipes in C, F77
cut and paste pdf files.you have to cut and copy
the entire document. re; "edit, select all", then "edit,copy". paste to a
notepad then cut and paste the required segment.Don--- In
amibroker@xxxx..., "Richard Alford" <<A
href="">richard.alford@xxxx...> wrote:> The
link you followed was to the "software" for which there is a charge.
The books have the code in text form - I don't think you can cut and paste
from pdf or ps files, but the old fashion read and type has worked inthe
past.> > Further replies pointed you to the pdf files.>
Message ----- >   From: Anthony Faragasso
>   To: amibroker@xxxx >   Sent: Sunday,
June 23, 2002 8:33 PM>   Subject: Re: [amibroker] Numerical
Recipes in C, F77> > >   Richard,>
>   It seems that when you go to this site, you are directed
to a pay for>   this material site. How do you download
this material for free.> >
Thanks>   Anthony> >   Richard Alford
wrote:> >   >  FYI:  The books Numerical
Recipes in C and Fortran are available for>   >
free>   > download at>   > <A
href="">http://www.ulib.org/webRoot/Books/Numerical_Recipes/>
>>   > The C should work in C++ and the Fortran isso
generally easy to>   > translate>   >
into VB or the scripting languages.>
>>   > These are perhaps "the" classic references on an
scientific>   > programmer's>   >
bookshelf.>   >>   >
Cordially,>   >>   >
Richard>   >>   >>

Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor>
ADVERTISEMENT> > >   >>
Service.> > >
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT>

>        >
>   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.