QP2 data

Question for QP2 users. Did you try DT's HL script? If you did, were
there any trades for 2002?

When I ran it here using the QP2 plugin and AB 4.06.1 there were no
2002 trades and a return if ~565%. When I look at all the trade
arrows I find many sells in 2002 but no buys at all. I then tries
all the d1/d2 values from 1-144 and still found n 2002 trades. ?????

I am wondering whether there is some sort of problem with the QP2
plugin or if the trading idea is so sensitive to particular price
values to cause this curious problem.

Ideas?
Sid