Re: Numerical Recipes in C, F77

cut and paste pdf files.

you have to cut and copy the entire document. re; "edit, select all",
then "edit,copy". paste to a notepad then cut and paste the required
segment.

Don

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Richard Alford" <richard.alford@xxxx> wrote:
> The link you followed was to the "software" for which there is a
charge. The books have the code in text form - I don't think you can
cut and paste from pdf or ps files, but the old fashion read and type
has worked in the past.

> Further replies pointed you to the pdf files.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard

available for
> > free
> > download at
> > http://www.ulib.org/webRoot/Books/Numerical_Recipes/
> >
> > The C should work in C++ and the Fortran is so generally easy to
> > translate
> > into VB or the scripting languages.
> >
> > These are perhaps "the" classic references on an scientific
> > programmer's
> > bookshelf.
> >
> > Cordially,
> >
> > Richard