Re: [amibroker] Re: TRIX Indicator

Hello,

There are 20 optimized systems in the file section of Yahoo/amibroker,
there is a TRIX system contained in the file. Follow the instructions
concerning the TRIX system, you can use it for backtesting and explore.

//TRIX Moving Average ***Optimized***

//Enters long/short when TRIX crosses its moving average. Exit on
reversing signals only.

//Note: Run Optimization first, insert optimized figure in ( pds= ) and
(pds2=) statements, then ( // ) out optimization line, click on
backtest.

pds=Optimize("pds",12,5,23,3);
pds2=Optimize("pds2",3,3,15,1);

Buy=Trix(pds) > EMA(Trix(pds),pds2);
Sell=Trix(pds) < EMA(Trix(pds),pds2);
Short=Trix(pds) < EMA(Trix(pds),pds2);
Cover=Trix(pds) > EMA(Trix(pds),pds2);

Filter=1;
Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell); Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy); Short=ExRem(Short,Cover);
Cover=ExRem(Cover,Short);

AddColumn(Buy,"Buy");
AddColumn(Sell,"sell");
AddColumn(Short,"short");