RE: [amibroker] Re: Are your Composites accurate???

Thank you Dimitris, very helpful references!

Dimitris, I am repeatedly impressed with you ability to come up with
references without delay. You appear extremely well organized....would you
mind sharing how you organize your references and information?

Many thanks again,
Herman