>From:
Yuki
Taga
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">hairfree@xxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 7:25
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Viruses
Hi,Monday, April 29, 2002, 3:51:16 AM, you
wrote:hjc> You do NOT have to have an attachment for this wormto
get you.hjc> All your program needs to do is go to the next email and
you'rehjc> infected!!Maybe *your* e-mail client has this fault,
but not mine.  If you areusing Outlook or Outlook Express, you are a
sitting duck.
:)Best,Yukimailto:yukitaga@xxxxYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.