Re: Anyone here from Los Angeles?

Thanks, Larry. I might drop by next time you guys meet.
Let's keep in touch.

BTW, does your Cycles Club have a webpage?

Take care,
netbull2000

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Larry M. Powell" <larypowell@xxxx> wrote:
> If you mean Los Angeles, I would be interested. Please keep
posting here. I am a member of the West Coast Cycles Club, which is
mainly a mutual fund group, but quite a few are really into stock
trading as well. We have members from Orange and LA counties. We
meet the last Tuesday of each month just off the 91 Fwy & Beach, if
you are interested.

> Larry

Service.