RE: [amibroker] Re:"ba-buy"

<FONT face="Lucida Console" color=#0000ff
size=2>I meant Dimitris.  I am there in July.  I'll see you at the AB
Conference at TJ's

Carlton
McEachernThe Crazy Canuck

I STARTED WITH
NOTHING.

I STILL HAVE MOST OF
IT.

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Avcinci
[mailto:avcinci@xxxx]Sent: 28 April, 2002 2:35
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Re:"ba-buy"
Carlton,

Do you mean me or Dimitris? I'm not going to Rhodes until September.If
you'll be there around the 3rd week of Sep, I'd like to have lunch with you.

AV
<BLOCKQUOTE