Re: [amibroker] Anyone here from Los Angeles?

If you mean Los Angeles, I would be
interested.  Please keep posting here.  I am a member of the West
Coast Cycles Club, which is mainly a mutual fund group, but quite a few are
really into stock trading as well.  We have members from Orange and LA
counties.  We meet the last Tuesday of each month just off the 91 Fwy &
Beach, if you are interested.

Larry
<BLOCKQUOTE