>From:
<A title=carlton.mceachern@xxxx
href="">Carlton McEachern
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 12:40
PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker]
Re:"ba-buy"

<FONT face="Lucida Console" color=#0000ff
size=2>I am going to Athens in early July and then on to Rhodes.  Send me
your #.  I don't drink anymore so it will be a cheap
date.

Carlton
McEachernThe Crazy Canuck

I STARTED WITH
NOTHING.

I STILL HAVE MOST OF
IT.

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: avcinci
[mailto:avcinci@xxxx]Sent: 28 April, 2002 9:18
AMTo: <A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[amibroker] Re:"ba-buy"On April 28, you wrote:
>If you are in Athens, you are invited for some beers. Except ifyou
prefer home made wine. I have some 15 or 20 years old bottles and you
will never forget the rare bouquet and taste. Dimtris
Tsokakis>Hey, Dimitris:I'm traveling to Rhodes in
September for a conference. Maybe I can stop by your house and taste
some of that delicious-sounding home ferment of yours, eh? Al
V.Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.