RE: [amibroker] Re:"ba-buy"

<FONT face="Lucida Console" color=#0000ff
size=2>I am going to Athens in early July and then on to Rhodes.  Send me
your #.  I don't drink anymore so it will be a cheap
date.

Carlton
McEachernThe Crazy Canuck

I STARTED WITH
NOTHING.

I STILL HAVE MOST OF
IT.

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: avcinci
[mailto:avcinci@xxxx]Sent: 28 April, 2002 9:18
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Re:"ba-buy"On April 28, you wrote: >If you are
in Athens, you are invited for some beers. Except if you prefer home made
wine. I have some 15 or 20 years old bottles and you will never forget the
rare bouquet and taste. Dimtris Tsokakis>Hey, Dimitris:I'm
traveling to Rhodes in September for a conference. Maybe I can stop by
your house and taste some of that delicious-sounding home ferment of
yours, eh? Al V.Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to the Yahoo! Termsof
Service.