Re: What Kind of Indicator? (Abandoning Re: [amibroker] Re:"ba-buy")

Actually, what Steve posted was this:

The mechanical signals are generated by a momentum oscillator, bouncing
above and below >"triggers". Usually, when a cluster of buy or sell signals
occurs, within a reasonable time, the market >reacts.

I have not heard back from Steve (I suppose it is forgivable to do
something else besides read all the postings!). It wasn't the "cluster of
buy or sell signals" that tweaked my interest. What I meant by my question
was that I have no momentum oscillators doing what his are doing, and would
he care to share the one he is using so it may be studied.

A track record of 13 successful trades out of 15 positions is hard to
ignore. I've never had such a ratio of success, and would love to start
(like who wouldn't?)!

Sorry if I failed to make this clear first time around. So, anyway, is this
oscillator available?

Nate