What Kind of Indicator? (Abandoning Re: [amibroker] Re:"ba-buy")

Hi, Steve,
At 03:08 PM 4/27/02 -0600, you wrote:
Of the
fifteen trades I closed on 4/17, thirteen were profitable (remember that
post...eleven days ago?).
I have gone over all my charts, scoured all my indicators, etc. and
nothing in my repertoire gave me the hint that was the most opportune
time to liquidate my long positions (or to buy ProFunds Ultra Short).
Please, please tell me what it was that alerted you to the impending
decline.
Thanks,
Nate

---