>From:
John
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 6:16
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Suggestion -
Workspace
Tomasz,1. When cursoring thru the Workspace tree
folders it would be nice if theprogram could display the number of symbols
contained in each folder (maybeat the bottom of Workspace panel or like a
cursor tool tip). I suggest thisas I have not found an easy way to
determine number of entries in a folder(other than count them).2.
IMHO the term "Workspace" would be better replaced with something
like"Database Structure" or similar which more is more inuititive as to
itspurpose (A minor point I know!).JohnYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.