Suggestion - Workspace

Tomasz,

1. When cursoring thru the Workspace tree folders it would be nice if the
program could display the number of symbols contained in each folder (maybe
at the bottom of Workspace panel or like a cursor tool tip). I suggest this
as I have not found an easy way to determine number of entries in a folder
(other than count them).

2. IMHO the term "Workspace" would be better replaced with something like
"Database Structure" or similar which more is more inuititive as to its
purpose (A minor point I know!).

John