RE: [amibroker] batch testing?

<SPAN
class=290383223-25042002>Steve:
<SPAN
class=290383223-25042002>
I downloaded for
trial a "macro" program in which you can record keystrokes, mousemovements,
mouseclicks, etc.  It is claimed to work in any program and seems to work
fine with programs like Excel, Word, etc.  When I tried to record
mouseclicks and movements within AB, AB crashed.
<SPAN
class=290383223-25042002>
Oh, well.
Maybe some other macro program would work within AB but I have not tried
it.
<SPAN
class=290383223-25042002>
The web site of
the macro program is
<SPAN
class=290383223-25042002>
<A
href="">http://www.macros.com/
<SPAN
class=290383223-25042002>
<SPAN
class=290383223-25042002>Ken
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve Dugas
[mailto:sjdugas@xxxx]Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 7:22
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] batch
testing?
Hi everyone, especially all programming gurus   : -
)

I was just curious if, by using a script, .dll, or whatever, it would
be possible to write something like a macro to have AB do testing in
"batch mode"?

For example, read File A, perform the backtest in that file
on Watchlist 1, write results to a CSV file. When that is done, read File B
and perform the exploration there on Group 3, write those results to another
file, etc...Is it possible? Thanks very much!

SteveYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.