Re:"ba-buy"

Dear Tomasz,
thank you for your comments.
You are, once again, correct.
Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Steve,
>
> Please continue to post on this list. Your posts are welcome. I
think that we all can benefit from the discussion.
> I belive that it was not Dimitris' intention to stop you from
posting.

> A good news are that I received the confirmation from eSignal that
AmiBroker is certified now so the RT version
> is ready to launch at the end of this week.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

forum. I"ve been an active forum member of both Realtraders and
MetaStock forums for the last seven years. During that time, I've
posted an abundance of indicators and system approaches. Everyone on
those lists are familiar with my momentum oscillator approaches. The
Guppy site has some of my work (and I believe Tomasz has some on the
AB site).. Also, I have publicly posted buy and sell recommendations,
nightly, for the past three years (free for the taking).

> When an occurrence takes place that is "out of the ordinary"
(once every three years), I like to share it with other traders.
Plain and simple (no other reasons or motives). If I have to
statistically defend a casual observation...it's not worth the my
time to post. I've managed money for over twenty five years and I've
always used a well-documented approach. The other forums responded
with ohter credible individuals adding other casual observations.

> I apologize if I've offended you or others. I'll just "chill
out" until I convert everything over to AB realtime. In the
meantime, E-signal delivered their new version today.. And by the
way, Dimitris, could you "lose" the magenta background...it offends
my eyes

> Take care,
>
> Steve
> www.cedarcreektrading.com

as for myself, I do not like it.
> Do not be affraid, the level of this site is quite advanced,
people here will understand your
> theory even if it is complicated of sophisticated or [why not]
genious.
> Counting is the first step of statistics and, thanks to
Amibroker, we can count anything easily
> with the unique and superb AddToComposite() function.
> It is the primitive step of objectivity, and I suppose you
agree.
> I will appreciate your next "AddToComposite" Step.
> Dimitris Tsokakis

Service.

Service.