>From:
Steve
Karnish
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 10:23
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker]
Re:"ba-buy"

Dimitris,

Maybe while I'm learning AB, I will refrain from
posting to this forum.  I"ve been an active forum member of both
Realtraders and MetaStock forums for the last seven years.  During that
time, I've posted an abundance of indicators and system approaches.
Everyone on those lists are familiar with my momentum oscillator approaches.
The Guppy site has some of my work (and I believe Tomasz has some on the AB
site).. Also, I have publicly posted buy and sell recommendations, nightly,
for the past three years (free for the taking).

When an occurrence takes place that is "out of
the ordinary" (once every three years), I like to share it with other
traders.  Plain and simple (no other reasons or motives).  If Ihave
to statistically defend a casual observation...it's not worth the my timeto
post.  I've managed money for over twenty five years and I've
always used a well-documented approach.  The other forums responded
with ohter credible individuals adding other casual observations.

I apologize if I've offended you or others.
I'll just "chill out" until I convert everything over to AB
realtime.  In the meantime, E-signal delivered their new version
today..  And by the way, Dimitris, could you "lose" the magenta
background...it offends my eyes

Take care,

Steve
<A