Re:"ba-buy"

Hi Steve,
The word [or the meaning] "refrain" was not included in my message.
For the case of misunderstanding, I did not say to refrain or not to
refrain. It is up to you to do exactly what you want.
As you write,
"I've always used a well-documented approach"
In your last two messages, there was a total lack of any
documentation and I suppose you agree.
This is something I do not like. The opinion is personal, I speak for
myself only. Many friends here have different opinion, as you
probably read in various messages. We participate in a quite
democratic list, we pay respect to any opinion and we may have our
own.
I suppose as obvious that there is nothing personal. i do not know
you, my comments were for your postings and the lack of
documentation, not for you and the rest of your job or experience.
How should I comment something that I ignore?
AFL is friendly enough to help you express your ideas and share them
[if you want] with us.
Until then, you may ask any kind of AFL learning help. Be sure that
you will have first quality replies, like we have everyday.
Thank you for your reply,
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxx> wrote:
> Dimitris,
>
> Maybe while I'm learning AB, I will refrain from posting to this
forum. I"ve been an active forum member of both Realtraders and
MetaStock forums for the last seven years. During that time, I've
posted an abundance of indicators and system approaches. Everyone on
those lists are familiar with my momentum oscillator approaches. The
Guppy site has some of my work (and I believe Tomasz has some on the
AB site).. Also, I have publicly posted buy and sell recommendations,
nightly, for the past three years (free for the taking).

> When an occurrence takes place that is "out of the ordinary" (once
every three years), I like to share it with other traders. Plain and
simple (no other reasons or motives). If I have to statistically
defend a casual observation...it's not worth the my time to post.
I've managed money for over twenty five years and I've always used a
well-documented approach. The other forums responded with ohter
credible individuals adding other casual observations.

> I apologize if I've offended you or others. I'll just "chill out"
until I convert everything over to AB realtime. In the meantime, E-
signal delivered their new version today.. And by the way, Dimitris,
could you "lose" the magenta background...it offends my eyes

> Take care,
>
> Steve
> www.cedarcreektrading.com

people here will understand your
> theory even if it is complicated of sophisticated or [why not]
genious.
> Counting is the first step of statistics and, thanks to
Amibroker, we can count anything easily
> with the unique and superb AddToComposite() function.
> It is the primitive step of objectivity, and I suppose you agree.
> I will appreciate your next "AddToComposite" Step.
> Dimitris Tsokakis

Service.