RE: [amibroker] Re:"ba-buy"

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Karnish [mailto:kernish@x...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 4:23 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re:"ba-buy"

>>...Maybe while I'm learning AB, I will refrain from posting to this
forum...<<

Hi Steve,

Your posts will be missed. I like your posts and work.. it was, some years
ago, your web site and formulas that made me believe in mechanical systems
and that gave me my start. I have been "at it" since but still have a long
way to go.

Misunderstandings on the Internet are more frequent than good trades. Almost
always an offending poster regrets making the post a few seconds after
clicking the send button. I have done so myself. Also, many of us are so
preoccupied with our "own ideas" and "secret formulas" that we miss or don't
take serious many other good ideas that are made public.

It is a bit humorous that your post on synchronizing signals actually
supports Dimitris' method of "Trading the Market". If you had 45 such
signals you would have duplicated Dimitris' system.

It is also humorous that all of us are looking for the same buy/sell signals
but from different angles and with different formulae. There is no one
solution: there are many solutions.

Best regards,
Herman.