Re: Count Stocks

George,
A. To see the population, select in AA your Watchlist and run for the
n=1 last quotation the
Filter=1;
addcolumn(C,"C",1.2);
In the bottom left corner of the results list you may read the
population. [it is read-only use]
For any use in any formula, you may create a new variable pop.
It is rather simple, thanks to AddToComposite() function.
In AA select your Watchlist and run the
AddToComposite(1,"~count","V");
Buy=0;
Now, your new variable is
pop=Foreign("~count","V");
ie the population of your watchlist as a daily function
[in the case this population is not the same everyday]
For your last day of data, you may use the expression

pop=Foreign("~count","V");
popL=LastValue(pop);
Dimitris Tsokakis