RE: [amibroker] Re:"ba-buy"

This
usually happens on most forums that I attend....one person does not "like"
something about something that is said and says so, usually in an authoritative
tone (it is usually the forum administrator - go to the TC2000 forum for good
examples).  Then what happens is this: what Steve has said here....in order
to not offend or "bother" someone, he will refrain from
posting.

for one would encourage you, Steve, to keep posting.  Your skill and
experience is worth a lot to some folks -- but not to all folks.  Thatis
ok. As long as you -- or I -- feel "free" to post casual or detailed posts,then
those who are interested can read and benefit.  Those who are not
interested can politely ask questions or hit the DELETE key.
<SPAN
class=520520021-24042002>
<SPAN
class=520520021-24042002>Dimitris is another great and important contributor,
from whom I learn a lot.  My hope would be that each be tolerant of posts
that do not meet exactly one's EXACT expectations.  Be flexible. Ask
questions.  Make suggestions in tones that respect the other's right to
post. Finally, if none of these work, hit Delete.
<SPAN
class=520520021-24042002>
In
my view (and hope), the objectives of this board should be to help each
participant learn things that can benefit him or her...whether that is detailed
and explanatory or general and casual.
<SPAN
class=520520021-24042002>
<SPAN
class=520520021-24042002>Hoping to hear more from each of
you...
<SPAN
class=520520021-24042002>
Ken

<SPAN
class=520520021-24042002>
<SPAN
class=520520021-24042002>PS:  I personally do not like the bright
background colors and found the background format button on my Outlook menu-
something I have not looked at before.  Thus a new
learning.
<SPAN
class=520520021-24042002>
<SPAN
class=520520021-24042002>
<SPAN
class=520520021-24042002>
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve Karnish
[mailto:kernish@xxxx]Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 4:23
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Re:"ba-buy"
Dimitris,

Maybe while I'm learning AB, I will refrain from
posting to this forum.  I"ve been an active forum member of both
Realtraders and MetaStock forums for the last seven years.  During that
time, I've posted an abundance of indicators and system approaches.
Everyone on those lists are familiar with my momentum oscillator approaches. The
Guppy site has some of my work (and I believe Tomasz has some on the AB site)..
Also, I have publicly posted buy and sell recommendations, nightly, for thepast
three years (free for the taking).

When an occurrence takes place that is "out of the
ordinary" (once every three years), I like to share it with other traders.
Plain and simple (no other reasons or motives).  If I have to statistically
defend a casual observation...it's not worth the my time to post.  I've
managed money for over twenty five years and I've always used a
well-documented approach.  The other forums responded with ohter credible
individuals adding other casual observations.

I apologize if I've offended you or others.
I'll just "chill out" until I convert everything over to AB realtime.
In the meantime, E-signal delivered their new version today..  And by the
way, Dimitris, could you "lose" the magenta background...it offends my
eyes

Take care,

Steve
<A