ExRem Does not take the first trade

Many of you will know this but lots of the newcomers may not. Plus I need
advice.

If you use the Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);Sell=ExRm(Sell,Buy); statements in your
code, you will get, in some or perhaps all cases, lower returns because with
them it does not take the first trade in your time period. Without them it
does take the first trade. The attached gif shows this for one stock with
and without. The trade list on the left is without the ExRem statements.

My question is: what is the best (or accepted) practice? Should you leave
the ExRem statement out or put it in? Why for either case? What is the
logic? I have always included it because I did not want to be confused with
extra buy arrows or sell arrows (how to know which is the right one)? But
is this a good enough reason??

Any comments or advice?

Ken

gif00314.gif