Re: To all AmiBroker users - Questions

mroman59- I bought AmiBroker a couple of weeks ago and haven't found
it that difficult to learn. A bit challenging, but well worth the
effort because AB is *incredibly powerful*. And I'm far from a
natural born programmer. Best $79 I've spent in years! Not to
mention Tomasz' amazing support and all the helpful resources like
this board and the great folks on it. This will sound negative but I
truly mean it in a helpful, constructive sense: if you're not willing
to do what it takes to learn AmiBroker, you don't have the dedication
to succeed in trading, IMO. Because learning AmiBroker is the easy
part. Finding things that really work well and then executing them in
a holistic and disciplined manner is orders of magnitudes more
difficult.

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "mroman59" <mroman59@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Dimitris
>
> The only problem that I see with AmiBroker right now is that is
> does't seem to have a user friendly script writer. One has to have
> programmer experience to easily pick it up. There is a program
called
> PowerTech by Investor Allinace which is supposed to have a user
> friend script writer by choosing words like price volume, greater
> than, moving average, etc. and writes the code be hind the seens.
The