Question to all - AmiBroker Script Writing - not user friendly?

I am evaluating AmiBroker unregistered version. I see drop down menu
for indicator builder but not Script builder. I would hope to see
user friendly script builder that would include menu list of words
like price, volume, moving average, greater, less, than, between,
equal to, Hi, LO, open, close, days, etc. you get the picture. Once
clicking these words and puting selecting various symbols and time
frames, etc. I would expect AmiBroker to automatically write some
simple or basice scripts without having to program and worry about
knowing the language and whether the values are in the correct
paranthesis etc. You know what I mean about programming. Am I missing
something when it comes to easy to use software applications. I have
used some that use this kind of method and write the code behind the
seens.

Can anyone help me out? Comments welcome.