RE: [amibroker] Question to all - AmiBroker Script Writing - not user friendly?

I am a relatively new user and learning the relatively simple AFL functions
is fairly easy. There are very sophisticated things you can do with the
functions but this kind of use would be well outside the scope of a pull
down menu of functions.

Many/most of us would prefer that improving the program capabilities be
highest on the list for improvements, and a pull down menu of functions
would be something for the distant future.

You may come to believe that AmiBroker is the best value of investing
software to be found anywhere on the Internet, and I mean anywhere. You will
be able to do things no other software can do or do easily or for less than
$1000. It will help you payback the modest price in the first successful
trade you accomplish because of what you have set up in the program.

If you do not want to type in the functions, get a simple text entry program
like I use. After you set it up, it automatically types in the functions
with all of the parentheses, etc in place. But you have to set it up. And
you really have to learn the proper use of the functions whether you have
them typed in automatically or not.

Here is the link to the "Type It In" program.

http://www.wavget.com/typeitin.html

Ken