RE: [amibroker] Re: Declare variable for future use: Left/Right side of the formula

May
be you need to initialise your variable before using it.
Try:
<FONT face=Verdana color=#800000
size=2>Buy = Sell =
tradeProfit=0;
<FONT face=Verdana color=#800000
size=2>Buy = longEntry and
ValueWhen(Sell, tradeProfit) < 0);Sell = LongExit;tradeProfit =
ValueWhen(Sell, SellPrice) - ValueWhen(Buy,
BuyPrice);
<FONT face=Verdana color=#800000
size=2><FONT
face="Courier New" color=#000000 size=3>
<FONT face=Verdana color=#800000
size=2>Waz
-----Original
Message-----From: mik954 [mailto:mik-u@xxxx]Sent:
mardi 23 avril 2002 15:51To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: Declare variable
for future use: Left/Right side of the formula
Tomasz,Thank you for the links describing AFL
arrays.But I still don't know how I can benefit from AMA/AMA2
functions to fix my problem.The problem is how to obtain a value
from an array using ValueWhen() function (on the right side of the
formula) before setting/defining this array on the left side of the
formala.In Excel I don't need to declare any rows/columns: they are
all predefined. Therefore I can use any new row/column on the left and
right side of the formula at any time.As I understand in AFL I
CANNOT use an array on the right side of the formula before using it on
the left side.. That's my PROBLEM. A simle fix would be using some
kind of declaration (var for example, like in VB/JS Script) to allow using
of array on the right side of the
formula.Thanks,Mike--- In amibroker@xxxxxxx,
"Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:> Mike,> >
There are numerous possibilities to reference previous value of the
indicator or any array.> Please check out <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.net/boards/viewtopic.php?t=81
for the details.> > Best regards,> Tomasz
Janeczko> amibroker.com> ----- Original Message ----- >