Re: Declare variable for future use: Left/Right side of the formula

Tomasz,

Thank you for the links describing AFL arrays.

But I still don't know how I can benefit from AMA/AMA2 functions to
fix my problem.

The problem is how to obtain a value from an array using ValueWhen()
function (on the right side of the formula) before setting/defining
this array on the left side of the formala.

In Excel I don't need to declare any rows/columns: they are all
predefined. Therefore I can use any new row/column on the left and
right side of the formula at any time.

As I understand in AFL I CANNOT use an array on the right side of the
formula before using it on the left side.. That's my PROBLEM.

A simle fix would be using some kind of declaration (var for example,
like in VB/JS Script) to allow using of array on the right side of
the formula.

Thanks,
Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> There are numerous possibilities to reference previous value of the
indicator or any array.
> Please check out http://www.amibroker.net/boards/viewtopic.php?t=81
for the details.

> Best regards,