Re: [amibroker] Re: To all AmiBroker users - Help and Thanks

Hello,

You may use a sample list available from http://www.amibroker.com/starter/
or any other that list tickers one by one.

Then, follow these steps:
1. Choose File->Import Wizard menu
2. Click on "Pick" and select your ".LST" file
3. Click on "Next"
4. Select "Ticker" in the "Column 1" and "Skip" in the all remaining columns.
Check "No quotation data" box.
5. Click on "Next" and then on "Finish"

This will fill up the ticker tree with symbols from the file.
Please note however that unregistered version does not save changes.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com
Best regards,