RE: [amibroker] Help -- Simple Question

Thanks David, The formula does just as I wanted..

Darryl reckons, now lets hope I get this right, that he had tested the
Darvas Box concept quite extensively and was happy with the results.

He mentioned that he got his best results with stocks making 6 or 12
month hights, and then apply the Darvas method to them.

He did say that they worked quite well on all stocks (Blue chips,
mid-caps and specs).He did make the comment, however, that he had found
the technique to not as successful when applied to US stocks. He gave no
real reason why this is so.

He did allocate a large chunk of time to them, so he must think they are
of some worth..

And as you say, if we could get the same returns as he getting, then
I'll be happy to use this technique as well.

Once again, thanks for the formula..

Cheers

Bruce
Perth Australia