Re: [amibroker] Help -- Simple Question

Hi bruce this what i use just set the range days to
5 in AA settings ..

I wanted to see Guppy when he was in Melb but had
to work .. did he mention if the backtested any of his works ? ... i think not ,
but id still love the returns from his example portfolio :)

Regards David

/* high for xn periods
David Holzgrefe
14.01.2002 */