Max number of Watchlists

All: I am running out of watchlists. I know: you could say "Quit saving so
much.", but I want to know
1) is 31 the max number of watchlists?
2) can it be increased in future versions if it is not expandable now?
3) can the Organize Assignment Box be made more flexible so you can transfer
a set of symbols in the Watchlist category into the Group Category, for
example. Right now this seems impossible because when you click on
Watchlist the two column windows refer only to Watchlists. I can not find a
way to have a Watchlist on the right and a Group on the left.
4) Do people have a convenient way of transferring Watchlists to Groups?

Thanks for any help on this administrative issue.

Ken