RE: [amibroker] Max number of Watchlists

Ken,

As far as transferring Watchlists<->Groups is concerned, I would have to
question the desirablity of this given the difference in the way they behave
(a stock can belong to any number of watchlists, but only one group).

Ultimately, it would be nice to have unlimited heirarchical watchlists (ie,
watchlists within watchlists) that also support non-alphabetic sorting.

Regards,

Mark