RE: [am broker] (unknown)

  • To: <iwantomakeyourbaby@xxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [am broker] (unknown)
  • From: "Jmp23834 \(E-mail\)" <jmp23834@xxxx>
  • Date: 21 Apr 2002 13:57:15 -0000

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: John Pyle
[mailto:jpyle@xxxx]Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 9:55
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
iwantomakeyourbaby@xxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
(unknown)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>John,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
You
might get more help if your address was not so offensive. I find it annoying
and therefore delete your mail without reading it.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Just
my opinion!

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: iwantomakeyourbaby
[mailto:iwantomakeyourbaby@xxxx]Sent: Sunday, April 21,2002
4:55 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[amibroker] (unknown)   Hi can anyone
help me with this problem.     This is only an
example of what i am trying to solve.   1) I would like to
know a simpler way to code this.
IIf(C<Ref(O,-11)AND C>Ref(O,-12) AND C<Ref(O,-13),Ref(C,-8),0)OR
IIf(C<Ref(O,-11)AND C>Ref(O,-12) AND C>Ref(O,-13)
AND   C<Ref(O,-14),Ref(C,-5),0)   would
it be able to be done without the ref function e.g. ( using the alert
and maybe hold function) or can i use a ref + .  I know that using
the  ref+ is not good because it looks into the future, but what if
youre system is one where the past x amount of days decides that you
would buy 3 or 5 or 21 days after the fact depending on how many days
the condition was true.  e.g. if condition true 2 days in a row ,
and it was false before and after the condition then buy in 6 daysif
the same applied but it was true 3 days in a row then buy in 9
days.       another problem is howdo i
get an entry condition to start fresh after an exit and an exit cond to
start fresh after an entry. ( i dont want a buy condition to place a buy
when part of the condition has been true before my exit, e.g. if ittook
3 days for a true condition which started 2 days before an exit i do not
want this.)   thanks.john. Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.