>From:
Tomasz Janeczko

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 1:25
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Profile icon
missing on toolbars in 3.9.2?
Richard,Profile toolbar icon has been removed
because more often usedzoom-in/zoom-out buttons were added.Best
regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com----- Original Message
-----From: "Richard Alford" <<A
href="">richard.alford@xxxx>To:
<<A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Friday, April 19, 2002 3:36 PMSubject: [amibroker] Profile icon missing on
toolbars in 3.9.2?> Sorry to be wasting bandwidth over minor
details, however, the icon on the> toolbar to get the Profile
information appears to have disappeared ormoved> to a locationI
cannot find where/how to add it to a toolbar.  (I know Ican>
get it from View/Profile menu.)>> I found the icon/button very
convenient for quick looks - however I would> have preferred opening
another browser window if possible.>> Cheers,>>
Richard>>> - appears C has come a way since K&R
:)>>>>>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups
is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.